javascript hit counter

What a Night... The Wedding


Well it is now a week from the wedding and I figured I would give some updates, pictures and a few good stories! Let me preface this post by thanking my mother for all the hard work, organization and keeping Dori and I grounded through this whole process. She was the backbone for our special day/night. Also my Aunt Carol for all the support and behind the scenes work, especially with the deals on hotel, limo and other areas.

Now whoever said grooms are not involved with weddings can kiss my ass. I was up at 6am the day of, running around with my mother getting last minute items, the flowers and going to the hall to set up decorations. We went to pick up Dori's bouquet and it was horrific. So before we went to pick up Dan to help set up hall, we had to do some crisis thinking and get it fixed as best as possible. Luckily a place in our home town who did all my prom flowers and my father's funeral took on the job and saved the day.

Darryl, my best man came to my house around 2pm and it all started. Preparation to cliff dive without a parachute and kill my single life. Sharing old stories, joking around and an hour later, I was on my way to the hotel. Dan and Lindsey were there to help me clear out my car and set up the suite for Dori to get ready. BTW it was great to finally meet Lindsey in person.

So the only time I think I got nervous the entire week, night, hour was when the DJ was not in the room 30 min before the guests arrived. That is the only time sweat fell down. The only time I think I shed a tear was when I lit the memorial candle for my father and looked at his picture, wishing he was there in person, but knowing he was there in spirit helped.

Here are some photos to help with the night.
Groomsmen Before Wedding

My Brother Takes Over Bridal Suite Bar

Everyone Starting To Feel It In the Suite

The Girls

For fun and to continue to be unpredictable, my friends should have known I would get them. I even warned them that at the wedding, I was going to get them. Well for fun, I had the DJ bring props for the groomsmen to wear and then lead the room in the YMCA. (I will post Video of it later *its kind of dark)*** UPDATE~ Here is the video


Then Dori went in and stole my brothers Hat.


Then in true entertainment fashion, the entire bridal party was up front for the room of people laughing their asses at us.

Next Morning having breakfast. Dori got us hats in case people could not remember who we were without our costumes on.
*Thank you Lindsey for these photos! To See Her Wedding Album for us, go here (more drunken photos, Dori and I and random photos. Was a fun night) More updates to come

Labels: ,

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 12/18/2006 08:34:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ryan! I never thought it would happen. I'm happy for you both. She has a wonderful husband. Good luck to you both. ChrissyMarie

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwe, Ryan the both of you look GORGEOUS. I wish you guys the best of luck!!! You guys look perfect together :-)

-Joanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project