javascript hit counter

We Are All Winners



Wow so I am entering back to my roots of the blogging community. Missed it. I find myself often thinking, "i should really blog this." but don't.

I think most of it is my inability to hold a thought lately. With my life turned upside down with the birth of Evan (o yeah he was born May 6, 2007 at 1:43 pm, 7lb 10oz, 20 inches)

I also have found myself starting my own business (http://www.totalcorefitcamp.com/) as I have talked about for years. One day I woke up and said, I think I will do it today, so I did.

A lot of has been going on in the world. People getting married, others getting pregnant, old friends re-uniting and some friendships failing. The endless circle of life. You get a new sense of reality when you look down and see the life that was brought into this world and you think, "wow".

A thought came to me as I was joking about Evan, all of us are all winners. Yep, you heard it here, we were all the winning sperm. Now that is something to help keep you feeling good about yourself. You beat out what could have been a million of other possibilities.

Labels:

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 6/20/2007 10:12:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project