javascript hit counter

I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkk

Ok, wow it has been a while since I have done any quality update. Here is the low down. I just got back from West Palm Beach where I was to enjoy plenty of relaxation and sun. Well, I got plenty of sun (avg 88 and sunny everyday, while it rained in NJ hahaha) and enjoyed my relaxation, however there was the part I wish I could have not had to deal with.

Last week 2 days before my time to leave, my grandfather was rushed to the hospital and has not left. Most of my nights and afternoons where of me on my cell calling home to get updates. Long story short, my grandfather doesn't have many days left on this earth and it is sad to see the way things are going. I am not happy with the hospital he is at and they are shocking me with their sub-par treatment.

Now that will explain some of my absence. The other is from my theory on some people in my life. It is "Silence Reveals All". I was in the shower (as when most brilliant ideas come to mind) and found that many people who have played "victim" in their roles with me. Usually saying that I do not try hard enough to keep in touch or do not make attempts to jump on one let, patting my head with my right hand and rubbing my stomach with my left were really talking about themselves. I found that I was one who would talk through IM or random phone calls when in car or bored. <<<>

PS. GO DEVILS!!!!!! GAME 3 Tonight!

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 4/26/2006 07:02:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project