javascript hit counter

Silence Benefits All

I have been in a sort of daze for the past couple of weeks. Trying to get myself set up for a second job, looking to the future, evaluating relationships and knowing that life is about my favorite word, change.

In recent weeks I have been thinking about relationships overall, with family, friends and so forth. Some days I can have a smile from ear to ear about the people I have met and the people I know and other times, I am often saddened by not only the loss of people in my life, but by my absence to really thank and let current people know how much they have impacted me.

I am not naive to think that with my silence from most of the world the past 2 weeks or so, that I have somewhat damaged some friendships, however sometimes silence reveals more and heals some. Time and changes coming along the way will reveal more.

During my time away from most, I came to realize one main thing. Sometimes your past is your future.

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 4/10/2006 08:44:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger allister said...

Hey stumbled on your blog. First thing i noticed was your nice choice for Hotness as the Moment. I wouldn't mind getting lost with Evangeline Lilly. But hold on, Michelle Rodriguez makes a better bad ass chick. I vote for Michelle for the next Hotness at the Moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project