javascript hit counter

Who Says You Can't Go Home?

Well for those who have sent well wishes or whatever about my grandfather, I thank you. Here is the scoop.

Well he has a huge tumor in his liver and he is not able to get any treatment. It is Cancer. They give him 6-9 months max with perfect nutrition, we hope it is longer. He is now home today, going to be doing hospice. I said hey, if I knew I wasn't going to be on this earth much longer, I would want to be home, live how I want, say what I have to say and then die peacefully with family around me, not in a hospital, possibly alone.

As for other news, I will be gone for a few days for work. I cannot wait for this convention to be over so that I could only have 900 things left to take care of in a few months. I need a vacation.

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 4/27/2006 10:35:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey remember me? CKI...that was hot...good times at the retreat! Sorry about your grandfather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project