javascript hit counter

Got Gym Pet Peeves?

Being at the gym about 5 - 6 days a week, I think I have about seen it all. Along the way I also have developed multiple gym pet peeves. What makes me even more upset is if it is done by people I am friends with or worse, someone I may be training. Here is a simple list of things that make me want to pull out my hair or drive me so insane, it makes me want to make babies cry (I wouldn't do this, but maybe I would).

  1. Day old sweat on treadmill
  2. Guys who have to check themselves out in the mirror every 2 min to see if they grew a muscle
  3. Really bad B.O. (go take a shower please or use deodorant)
  4. People who stare at you (good or bad, its annoying)
  5. Cell Phone Use while doing cardio or at all for that matter, take it outside
  6. Social Hour, if your talking more then your working out, leave!
  7. Not cleaning up the weights, put them back where you got them or at least in the right place.
  8. Fat people on cardio machines who aren't putting any effort and after 30 minutes, have not even shed a drop of sweat.
  9. Worse, People in terrible shape making comments and insulting people who are working out and getting in shape.

Anyone have more to add?

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 12/15/2005 09:29:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Dan C said...

I won't even go into the atrocities committed in the guys' locker room...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project