javascript hit counter

People Crazy With Their Posts?

Ok, so you read the title and leads you to read about their sometimes long winded posts (I am guilty sometimes) and in the end you have to kind of scratch your head, look at the screen and say, "did I just waste 2 hours of my reading this crap?" It is as if people are writting and at the time justifying their actions along with contradicting what they said happened and finishing it up with a self injected happy shot.

I read blogs all over the place, mainly because they entertain me and for some people it is to keep up with what is going on (sure a phone call would work, but seriously, reading is better, in fact its fundamental) and I always come across some (especially on myspace) that make me want to throw myself a flight of stairs.

Here is a sample o some things I read:
omg, life is so hard for me. Last week I got a job and then since this girl looked better then me in the uniform, I just had to quit. Seriously I will never find a job. Brad goes and leaves Wendy, and Wendy is mad at me for talking to brad and trying to make him feel better. He is a good kisser, but I don't care if she knows I kissed him it is not like she is with him you know? So now she is all mad at me. But you know in the end, I know life will turn around and I will be a better person. Remember, to always smile because you know never know who is falling in love with you.

SHOOT ME NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

The only other posts that make me annoyed are chain letter posts. Things you get in chain letters. I intentionally delete them from emails, why am I now seeing them in blogs. It is like I am being haunted!

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 8/02/2006 11:06:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I have heard of some really incredible reasons to quit your job, but that one I do believe takes the cake. What was she? 12? Incidently, I beleive that blogger deserves a nomination for "Crackhead of the Day" awards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project