javascript hit counter

This Was Created By An Adult

You tell me if you see something here (picture below). Trying to make a statement on their dislike for the Hallmark Day of Crap. As you can tell, I'm not a fan of the day of fakeness, but even a lesser fan of those who comment on those who do celebrate it with each other. The complainers who say how they hate those people. Shut up, your jealous. I hate it bc $20 Roses are now $200 and what do I get in return? The glory of losing money? I hate to say it, but girls who complain about getting sexxy underwear along with the dinner and flowers and candy, should shut it.... The guy is simply asking for something for him. LOL

However the real reason for this post is this picture. See if you can spot this genius's work.

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 2/09/2006 10:04:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it the fact that 'annual' is spelled wrong? Or what looks like a middle finger on the right top bone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project