javascript hit counter

Super Bowl XL... Had XL Commercials

The game was boring most of the time, other parts it got interesting. I will admit though, for the first time in a long time, about 75% of the commercials were quality.

I loved the Clydesdale commercial along with the hidden Bud Lights the best. Some have ranked the Fed Ex one up high, I don't think so. I was a fan of the Sprint Locker Room commercial because of the security feature. That is what made it move onto my list. I love monkeys, they make me laugh so you know a monkey smoking and burning money was going to be a favorite of mine. I am going to list my Favorite commercials in order. (to view the commercials online, go to: ifilm.com/superbowl)If you play these and they do not stop playing, just refresh page

1. Budweiser: Clydesdale American Dream

2. Hidden Bud Lights

3. Ameriquest Mortgage Co: That Killed Him

4. CareerBuilder: Monkey Party

5. Sprint: Locker Room


6. FedEx: Caveman

7. Michelob Ultra: Touch Football

8. Budweiser: Superfan (streaker)


The Commercials that sucked! I have to admit, some of them sucked bigtime. Especially the car commercials. Here are the rest. My brother and I could not be nice during the Self Esteem Commercial. The Gillette one took forever to know it was about a razor, reminded me of the 1984 Apple Commercial. Burger King just freaked me out and Pepsi tried way to hard.
1. Dove Self-Esteem
2. Hummer
3. Burger King
4. Pizza Hut
5. Pepsi

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 2/06/2006 08:47:00 AM,

4 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to add the Best Buy ad to the sucked list...so drawn out and boring!! The blockbuster one sucked too.
The 2 Ameriquest commercials take the cake for best in my book. Don't judge too quickly is a great marketing slogan :)

P.S. the game did not suck...ur steelers got lucky with their non-touchdown, touchdown!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For once I totally agree with you Ryan... i liked watching the game with TiVo cause that meant I could rewind any of the commercials I really liked such as the monkeys, the "that killed him" one, most of the Bud Light ones (espeically with the Streaker sheep and the one where the guy tackles the girl during a pick up game of football)

One I dont think you mentioned that I really enjoyed was the one where all the players are practicing saying "I'm goin to Disney World"

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger TaraMetBlog said...

The streaking one was my favorite, and I also watched the game with DVR, love the power of rewind.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

I would have to put the Fed Ex commerical #1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project