javascript hit counter

Blog Land.. Lots of People, Little Friends

I will admit, in my 3 or so years of blogging (yes many different domains and blogs) I have noticed a little fact. Well maybe not so small.

There must be millions of blogs from people of all ages. Some who write about life and others about nothing. Some people enjoy reading other people (like myself) and some never read another souls blog. However as much as you could blogroll the world, how many actually create a friendship or annual acquaintance with another persons blog.

I find that sometimes I blog to the entertainment of myself and friends which gather some comments and other times about nothing which still gather comments from the same people, however link sharing is not to be found. I know it will be time till I am seen more through the web with this blog, however I envy those who have an active readership, can write 3 lines that make no sense and still get 40 comments. It baffles me.

To those who do read and comment, thank you, trust me, makes it worth to write more when you know someone other then yourself is reading content. I know I am not alone in feeling the envy and wanting to be more involved with some other sites but as I have done in the past, let whatever happens, happen.

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 1/13/2006 08:31:00 PM,

9 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its kinda weird cause you and I met in person before we figured out that we were each "blogging". I think much of the basis of our friendship is that we both understand this stuff and we know we can complain to eachother about the horrors of other things ;)

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've made some really wonderful friends through blogging, eventhough it sounds weird to me as I'm writing this.

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Callisto said...

I swing between wishing I had more readers and not giving a rat's arse. I have only recently started to check out a lot of blogs and I also find it hard to understand why some get such a big following (good luck to them though).

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. There seem to be a few cliques floating around the web, mummy bloggers, techies and the like etc etc and I don't seem to fit into any of them so you're kind of left floating around *shrugs* such is life I guess.

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

40 comments for 3 lines baffles me too :) But I'm content with my dedicated few and I'm glad I've actually met a couple of them in person. I used to care how many comments I would get for an entry, but now I could care less. If you want to comment, fine. If not, that's fine as well. Like you said, let whatever happens, happen. But I do agree it feels nice to know you're not the only one reading your own content lol :D

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I actually enjoy reading other blogs...well to a point. As with other things, it has to interest me, and please for the love of God use correct grammar! Ore at least coherant English! But the people I find that read my blog the most is my family. Which normally would be wonderful, but I find myself watching what I blog about. That was my first mistake; giving them the address. Oh well, happy blogging!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I knew I would mispell a word after bitching about grammar and proper English. Damn.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just started blogging a few months ago, and I met someone who is a regular reader just last weekend. We live about 3 hours apart, but we enjoyed our quick lunch together. It was nice!

So what happened with the trip to NY to get on Survivor? Any luck?

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havn't made much friends through blogging, though I do read alot of blogs... Yet don't waste your time reading mine, it's basically immature themes...
But for some reason, I really loath those people who write about nothing at all ( what they had for breakfast) but still get alot of comments... but then again... some of the comments are pointless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project