javascript hit counter

Christmas Not Done For Me Yet


This picture says it all. This is how close I am to getting my final Christmas Gift. Christmas was fun this year to see some people enjoy the gifts and was frustrating for those who diddn't really react the way you would have thought they would have.

I on one hand was given the Christmas Gift of the Giants clinching the playoffs, even if they did lose on Christmas Eve. However, that win would have given me the perfect gift, which I now have to wait and see if I will recieve it on New Years Eve.

My friend will be bringing me to the Giants first playoff game (50 yrd line, 20 rows up) if the Giants clinch their division this weekend (because that means they get at least 1 home game).

New Years Eve... UUGGGHHHH PLEASE LET THE REAL GIANTS SHOW UP!!!!!

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 12/28/2005 08:27:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I posted the long awaited Best Buy blog, enjoy! Have fun at the game!!!

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LETS GO GIANTS!

haha, never thought you'd hear me say that right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project