javascript hit counter

Vest Guy Gets Mad

Well yesterday the Vest guy I talked about in The Fat Shedding, Smelling, Jammed Time of Year, came over to where I was doing my ab workout, which means I'm almost done in the gym. Well here is our convo:

VG- "hey what's up"
Me- "Not to much, just finishing up"
VG- "Question"
Me- "Ok"
VG- "Why is that whenever I come into the gym some of the guys are staring at me and then leave."
Me- "Because you smell like crap"
VG- "Excuse me"
Me- "Dude, you need to seriously wash your clothes and take a shower or something, because your killing me right now. We all notice you wear the same damn clothes. Read the article on the wall, I think you will notice some highlighted areas."
VG- "Man, I don't know what your talking about"
Me-" try this experiment, go take a shower, wear different clothes tomorrow, and then the next day small your 'workout' clothes and tell me if you pass out"

At this time he walked away to a stationary bike, in which 2 people on both sides of him got up and left. Was quite sad yet hysterically funny.

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 1/11/2006 08:08:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is crazy. I've seen the same thing working at the gym. You are crazy for telling him how it is! I like that about you, you're straight up! Lots of love, Chrissy

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost felt bad for the guy for the way you were just so blunt about his malodorous situation, but really come on now, how can someone NOT be able to smell himself??? My 15 yr old brother falls into that category...I just don't get it.

Hey, what happened to all of your Lost links? It's back on tonight! But I'm sure you already knew that :) Take care.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ryan -

I am glad you did it b/c the guy needs to know, but I feel so bad for him. His stink little heart must be shattered into a thousand pieces :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project