javascript hit counter

Weekend Update

Well this was one weird weekend in a sense. Here is what happened:

Survivor: well my friend and I met up Friday night to take the needed pics for the audition (face shot and body shot) and were going to get printed in the morning at Walgreens. However they do not do anything, even through the computer you are supposed to be able to walk up to and do your own work until 8am. This threw off the schedule. So I made an executive decision and will be sending in my own video instead. This I have found works to my benefit, because you can show your personality more.

Football: Well it was the weekend of upsets. The Colts, Bears (sorry Dan, but both our teams got beat by the cats), and New England. I really do not care anymore who wins, but will still watch the Superbowl and hope for 2 decent teams.

Volunteering: Some may know, some may not, but I am a volunteer head coach for local Pop Warner team. They are ages 9-12 and I absolutely enjoy it. I figure if I cannot play the sport anymore, I will help develop some players to enjoy the game as I did. I was contacted last night being told the board of Directors would like me to come on board. I figure why not! So I will be going tonight to the meeting and start moving up the ranks. I know what some people are thinking right now and no, don't worry, I don't plan on being commissioner or President anytime soon.

Blog: looks like some people stopped by the blog during the weekend. Thanks people for the comments, I am glad to see I am not alone in my assessment. I am currently checking out some of the blogs of the people who came by. Good stuff out there. Make sure to click on the links on the side and visit those sites. If you have a blog you think I would be interested in, leave it as a comment and I will link it if it gets my attention =)

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 1/16/2006 08:09:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm can't think of anything more appropriate to talk about than the Colts/Steelers game.

Craziest game i've watched in awhile. I was totally pulling for the Colts and it was hard to see them lose after such an amazing comeback attempt.

J-E-T-S in '06-'07

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, Congrats on the whole board of directors thing for the pee-wees... i'm sure you'll be a great addition to their group

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project