javascript hit counter

Yes or No is Only Half of It

You know when you see those perfect proposal shows, the guy has sweat running down his face? Yeah well now I understand why. There is a lot of pressure on guys when it comes to this whole process. Get the right ring, know the right things to say, ask father for permission, find a way to make it memorable.

I knew the answer was going to be yes, I however, when going through the process of the asking was a nervous wreck. I mean, yeah in my head I thought I was doing something memorable and different, but what if it was different for her? I also know of people who had asked their girlfriends and they were almost taken back by how cheesy, plain or un-original it was.

There are only so many tips that they give guys for engagements, besides ideas. They will tell you, it will not go perfectly, do not pick a certain date for it to be done outside (bc you can't plan weather) and just be yourself. What they do not tell you is that, no matter how prepared you are, how much you can know it will be yes, how perfect everything is going, when it comes to asking, your ass is going to want to pass out.

To all those who plan on doing it in the future, that is my only advice to you. Just be ready to be nervous, however, in the end, it is completely worth it.

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 5/05/2006 11:45:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project