javascript hit counter

Repeat, "Change is Good"

I was taking a look at Dan's Blog and was hysterically laughing at his post. It was about a speaker, those of us in Circle K International had grown to know so to speak. He is a motivational speaker and comic. I remember seeing him in Buffalo. It was his speech and performance that helped me find the words I was looking for. It was a single word, but this one word makes people cringe in fear. It is "change".

Dan gives the basics on what he is about:

"For those uninitiated folks, Jud is an "inspirational comedian". His mascot--Bob the Big Boy. Jud is on a campaign to have a picture of Bob the Big Boy in every country in the world. His message--Life is Change. And Jud is an expert at getting his message across through hilarious, yet powerful, stage shows. He is a good friend to the Kiwanis Family, and I've probably seen him speak and/or perform 5 or 6 times now. And I loved it every time.

While Jud's message and delivery alone are enough to put him in the upper echelon of speakers I've seen, Jud has a trademark close--The Evolution of Dance. The idea is that dancing, like life, has changed a lot over the years. Some changes were better than others. Jud sums it up this way; "Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we might as well dance."

So for your enjoyment, I have embedded the ending of Jud's performance and his trademark close:

posted by Total Core Fitness Bootcamp @ 5/12/2006 01:14:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Coach Ryan

Ryan is twenty seven years old and recently married. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May. One of his current jobs is as a personal trainer. He also volnteers as a youth football head coach, the players are 8-11 yrs old.

About This Blog

This blog is the thoughts and ramblings of what goes on in my head. Sometimes it could be modivational and other times it could be complete insanity. Thats the beauty of it all.

Additional Information

I will eventually add more information in here. If you want to get to know me more, follow some of the links. I reccomend reading all the blogs I have linked here.


Web This Blog

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

My Project